We are highly committed to the wellbeing of our children and the professional development of our staff.
We are currently looking for an experienced Room Leader and Nursery Practitioners in our Holland Park branch, and a Nursery Teacher in our Hampstead Garden Suburb branch.
We offer competitive salaries contingent on experience and qualifications, and access to training and professional development. Additionally, you will benefit from a free lunch every day, shorter Fridays and 45 days of paid holiday per year.
Room Leader, Holland Park
You will have a proven track of successfully leading a team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum Level 3 qualification and demonstrate commitment to children’s learning and development, as well as strong leadership skills.
Qualified Nursery Practitioners
You will be able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the EYFS. The ideal candidate will have a minimum Level 3 qualification and demonstrate a commitment to children’s learning and development, as well as the ability to work well as part of a team.
How to apply
To find out more or apply, please email your cv to email@example.com
Nursery Teacher, Hampstead Garden Suburb
Responsible to: Room Leader/Nursery Deputy Manager/Nursery Manager.
Purpose of the Job: To work as a key person and as a part of the nursery team under the direction of the room leader to provide safe, high quality education and care for young children. To maintain a stimulating, enjoyable and clean environment.
- To assist with the planning of the curriculum.
- To help set up the playrooms for the daily programme and to help tidy away at the end of the session, ensuring that the nursery, all toys and equipment are clean and safe at all times.
- To act as a key person to a small group of children, liaising closely with parents/carers and ensuring each child’s needs are recognised and met.
- To advise the room leader of any concerns e.g. over children, child protection, parents/carers or the safety of equipment, preserving confidentiality as necessary.
- To be aware of any special needs a child may have and to familiarise oneself with relevant play and learning plans.
- To teach children, offering an appropriate level of support and stimulation.
- To attend staff meetings.
- To attend training courses as required.
- To keep completely confidential any information regarding the children, their families or other staff members, which is required as part of your role.
- To keep up-to-date with current good practice.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by the room leader or nursery manager, in accordance with the nursery business objectives.
- Willingness to learn.
- CACHE Level 3 Certificate in pre-school practice or equivalent.
- A satisfactory enhanced DBS check which confirms suitability to work with children.
- Previous experience of working with young children.
- Commitment to diversity and equal opportunities.
- Commitment to young children and families.
- Friendly, flexible approach.
- Health clearance for the job.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Good customer awareness