We are highly committed to the well-being of our children and the professional development of our staff.
Belsize Park: Level 3 qualified Nursery Teacher. Approx. 45 days paid holidays, 40 hours a week. Salary £27,500.
Vacancies in our 18 month to 2 years room and 2-3 years room.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We occasionally have vacancies for temporary staff, please email for details.
Applications without a full CV will not be considered.
About the Role
Our excellent package includes a very competitive salary. You’ll work shorter Fridays every week, with 45 days of paid holidays per year, and lunches are also provided.
You’ll also have access to our incredible in-house programme of continuous training and professional development to keep your skills up to date.
This is a unique chance to shape the daily lives of children at our popular nurseries.
Applicants must have a legal right to work in the UK.
Level 3 qualification in childcare required.
Job Description Nursery Practitioner
Responsible to: Room Leader/Nursery Deputy Manager/Nursery Manager.
Purpose of the Job: To work as a key person and as a part of the nursery team under the direction of the room leader to provide safe, high-quality education and care for young children. To maintain a stimulating, enjoyable and clean environment.
1. To assist with the planning of the curriculum.
2. To help set up the playrooms for the daily programme and to help tidy away at the end of the session, ensuring that the nursery, all toys and equipment are clean and safe at all times.
3. To act as a key person to a small group of children, liaising closely with parents/carers and ensuring each child’s needs are recognised and met.
4. To advise the room leader of any concerns e.g. over children, child protection, parents/carers or the safety of equipment, preserving confidentiality as necessary.
5. To be aware of any special needs a child may have and to familiarise oneself with relevant play and learning plans.
6. To teach children, offering an appropriate level of support and stimulation.
7. To attend staff meetings.
8. To attend training courses as required.
9. To keep completely confidential any information regarding the children, their families, or other staff members, which is required as part of your role.
10. To keep up-to-date with current good practices.
11. To undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by the room leader or nursery manager, in accordance with the nursery business objectives.
1. Willingness to learn.
2. CACHE Level 3 Certificate in pre-school practice or equivalent.
3. A satisfactory enhanced DBS check which confirms suitability to work with children.
4. Previous experience of working with young children.
5. Commitment to diversity and equal opportunities.
6. Commitment to young children and families.
7. Friendly, flexible approach.
8. Health clearance for the job.
9. Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
10. Good customer awareness
If you’re ready for the next step in your career, please send your full cv and cover letter to the email@example.com